Set in secluded bushland beside the trickling waters of Pope's Glen, you'll be lulled to sleep at night by frogs singing, and wake in the morning to the call of Kookaburras. A picturesque and peaceful Tourist Park located in the heart of the Blue Mountains. Bushwalk from the Park to the National Park, or stroll to the village and enjoy the selection of wonderful cafes and boutique shops.
You couldn't get much closer to nature - yet the centre of Blackheath, with its galleries, parks, public swimming pool, bookshops and superb cafés, is only a short walk away.
Blackheath Glen is our most suitable park for families, camping and large caravans, with a choice of grassy, slab or ensuite sites, and a range of cabin options.
Situated high in the Blue Mountains at an elevation of 1065m (3494ft), Blackheath experiences four distinct seasons - beautiful summer days, colourful autumn trees, gorgeous spring flowers and crisp, cold winter nights. Blackheath is well known for an occasional winter snowfall!
Choose from a range of accommodation options:
- Large Powered caravan and motorhome sites
- Modern Ensuite sites with concrete slabs
- Self-contained cabins including budget, modern two bedroom, three bedrooom and accessible styles.
- Grassy unpowered camping sites - as close to bush camping as you will get in a Tourist Park environment.
Why stay with us?
- Absolute natural setting
- Located in the heart of the Blue Mountains
- Stroll to the convenience of the village or bushwalk from the Park to the National Park
- Perfect location for a short or long holiday, the area caters for relaxation and adventure
Here at Blackheath Tourist Park we offer large powered sites, ensuite sites, self-contained cabins including accessible styles, and grassy unpowered camping sites.
Discover Blackheath and Surrounds
There is so much to see and do in and around Blackheath! With galleries, parks, public swimming pool, bookshops and superb cafes - we have it all!
We offer a camp kitchen, accessible bathroom amenities, a playground, laundry facilities, barbecues, and so much more!