Office Hours: 8:00am - 5pm daily
Cabins: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Sites: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Please advise our Reception Staff if you plan to arrive later than 5pm. This will enable us to make appropriate arrangements for your anticipated late arrival.
10:00am for all sites and cabins
A late departure may be arranged but only with the approval from our reception staff. Unfortunately we are unable to allow late checkouts in peak periods.
- All persons entering the park do so at their own risk and are responsible for their possessions and vehicle
- No refunds will be provided for early departures. This includes poor weather, personal reasons and guests being asked to leave the premises early due to offensive behaviour
- A deposit of the first nights accommodation is required at the time of booking for all cabins and sites. Should a credit card be unavailable, an amount equivalent to the first nights' accommodation should be posted in the form of a cheque or money order. Sufficient time for the cheque to clear is required for a deposit to be made in this manner. 50% deposit is required for bookings over the December/January holidays and for Easter
- The balance of the accommodation is payable upon arrival. Payment is accepted by cash, eftpos, VISA or Mastercard. No personal cheques are permitted at the time of arrival
- An additional fee will be charged to cover the cost of any damage caused, or for cleaning cabins that are not left in a clean and satisfactory condition
- Minimum Booking periods apply for cabins on weekends, long weekends and during school holidays
- All guests are required to sign a registration card when checking into the Park
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee particular sites and cabins
- Please contact the Park directly to determine tariff periods
CODE OF CONDUCT
- As a condition of entry to the park, you are always accountable for your behaviour, respecting one another in the language you use and the way you conduct yourself, at all times.
- Any foul language or behaviour or use of illegal drugs will not be tolerated under any circumstances and will result in eviction from these premises
- For the comfort of all guests no loud noise is permitted between 10:00pm and 8:00am.
- Excessive noise and rowdy parties will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Any such behaviour will result in eviction from these premises
- Smoking is not permitted in the amenities, camp kitchen, laundry or bbq area, or within 5 metres of the children’s playground
- All non-paying Guests are referred to as Visitors to the Park and are to sign in at Reception and leave their vehicle outside of the park
- The Park Rules and Conditions apply to all Visitors
- Visitors are NOT permitted to bring Pets into the park
- Visitors are the express responsibility of the Resident or park Guest, any non-compliance to the Park Rules and Conditions will result in eviction from these premises
- All park owned accommodation units are strictly NON-SMOKING
- Smoking allowed only outside the cabins and please discard cigarette butts in the containers provided outside of each cabin
- Linen provided in the cabins include bath towels, hand towels, bed linen, and dish towel. If 1-2 guests are staying in a two-bedroom cabin, only the master bed will have linen.
- Please leave your cabin in a tidy state, wash all dishes and put away and place rubbish in the bins provided throughout the park. If the cabin is found to be left in an unacceptable state, a $200 excess cleaning fee may be charged
- Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on the top bunk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the showers, toilets and camp kitchen
- Ball games are not to be played in the playground, in or around the amenities block or within proximity of a dwelling. Playground equipment is to be used in the proper manner and in accordance with any rules specific to apparatus
- Please keep your site tidy and use the facilities provided for drying clothes, discharge of sullage water and rubbish disposal. Everyone appreciates a well-kept caravan park, so please remember that we do not allow trenches to be dug in the park under any circumstances
- Clothes lines are available at the laundry. No other clothes lines are to be erected in the park
- Fires are permitted in raised fire drums only. You will need to BYO as there are none on site. Campfires are not to be left unattended. Campfires are to be extinguished prior to departure and cooled with water.
- Please ensure waste ash is no longer hot and will not cause any issues in the bins - you may need to cool with water.
- Please note: If a fire-ban is in place – fires will not be permitted.
- No other forms of wood heaters or fire pits are permitted inside caravan, vans or annexes
- Trees around the park are inspected regularly, however trees and branches may still fall from time to time. Persons entering the park do so at their own risk. No responsibility will be accepted for personal or property damage caused by falling trees or branches
- In the interest of safety, the speed limit is always walking pace, 5 kms per hour, throughout the park
- We consider ourselves to be a family friendly park where bicycles are permitted. However, it is essential that helmets must always be worn. For safety reasons no bicycles are to be ridden after dark
- Cancellations less than 14 days before arrival for peak period bookings will forfeit all payments made and total cost of booking will be charged
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours of arrival will forfeit all payments made and total cost of booking will be charged
- No refunds will be given for early departure under any circumstances
- COVID-19 restrictions will be taken into account and refund organised accordingly
Pets are welcome at the Creswick Holiday Park, as we understand that Pets love to go on holidays too! To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all our other guests, we must ensure that all Pet owners take full responsibility for their Pet and ensure they do not disturb other guests when on the property.
- Creswick Holiday Park Management reserves the right to disallow any Pet at the holiday park that they deem not appropriate to stay at the park
- Park Management must be notified at the time of booking if you wish to bring your Pet to make sure they comply with our guidelines.
Please read the information below to ensure you and your dog can meet the following conditions:
- Under no circumstances are Pets permitted in the amenity blocks or camp kitchen
- Pets are not permitted in cabins
- Cats are not permitted to roam freely at any time
- Dogs are only allowed to enter the property of other guests if prior consent is given
- At all times, Dogs are to be kept on a leash
- Dogs are not permitted to be left unattended within the park
- No barking or yapping allowed
As the owner of the Dog, you are responsible for:
The cleaning up after your Pet which also includes toilet duties.
All or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your Pet’s behaviour whilst anywhere in the park.
Any breach of the above conditions could result in early departure and forfeiture of refund.
We thank you for your cooperation and hope that you enjoy your stay.